HELP! CRABS AGAIN!!!

Tried fly spray once under instuction from an old Papua New Guinea hand. Worked well but it had the folks at the clinic puzzled as to why i had a truck load of eggs and no adults. I did't have the guts to tell them that I used Black Flag.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's wrong with the PB hotel? I rather like it there (great memories)! I particularly like the parking lot where they can draw a curtain around your car (I don't have a car) and the room is in the back! I think the the Playboy Bunny logo is a nice touch! However, this thread is all over the place (IMHO). 1.) Are "crabs" the same as "head lice"? 2.) Do you necessarily get it from a woman or can you get it from dirty sheets/towels etc. (I just came back from India and if it's anywhere, Indian hotels should be full of lice/crabs, etc.) Nevertheless, it seems to me it should be easy enough to go to the pharmacy and explain what you have and they can give you something effective. shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

1.) Are "crabs" the same as "head lice"?

No they are not the same. You got your head, body and public lice. They are all closely related and probably evolutions from the same ancesters. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

2.) Do you necessarily get it from a woman or can you get it from dirty sheets/towels etc?

You can get it from towels and bedlinnen yes. Sleeping in the same bed with someone with lice, sharing clothes etc can spread it. Yet, sex is the common form of propagation of crabs. The lice only manage to live off the human body for 24 hrs or so...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh the crabs can be loads of fun. I had a case many years ago when I was 19. Didn't know what it was then, just that my balls itched a lot. frown.gif" border="0

By the time I got something from the pharmacist they were nesting in my belly button and had migrated halfway down my thighs! I used something that, I think, is still available, at least in the States. It's called A-200 and it is as strong as the name sounds. A noxious green liquid that comes with the proverbial "fine tooth comb" in the box, along with and interesting instruction booket that contains enormously magnified drawings of all sorts of crabs and lice.

Well I rubbed this stuff all over my lower regions and sat down on the toilet bowl and read the phamphlet through, probably took about 20 minutes. When I tried to stand up I realized that the solution had melted the plastic toilet seat and my ass was now stuck to it. I had to literally rip my ass off the seat leaving all of the hair from my ass and the back of my legs imbedded in the plastic. shocked.gif" border="0

Obviously, an experience that I remember as if it were yesterday. crazy.gif" border="0

PS, I'm embarassed to say, that almost sounds like an honorable mention for the Darwin Awards, which I will post on the BOARD BAR with this year's results. smile.gif" border="0

Hi: I have not had em, but when I was in Thailand, the bad ones were the "saber tooth crotch crickets"! Now I have heard that you can not drown em, and that they are known to pole vault using tooth picks.

Have a good look at the sheets, and the toilet seat while in Thailand or the Crotch Crickets may get you...

Only one know sure cure! Got to movie and get a big bag of very salty popcorn. When the crickets get up for a drink, change chairs quickly.

Bill smile.gif" border="0

Archived