HELP! CRABS AGAIN!!!

Update: the olive oil seems to have knocked out the big suckers. You really have to coat the stuff on thick, especially if you're hairy like I am. I got as many nits (that's what you call the eggs, I think) off... a few more applications over the next week and a half and we'll see if they're really gone... frown.gif" border="0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

would shaving help to remove "their habitat?" also, any topical sauves you can use? what was the one the gave you the allergic reaction?

I shaved last time and ended up with some nasty cuts on my balls shocked.gif" border="0 but I think I may have to go at it again. I had an allergic reaction to that chemical shit... broke out in a painful rash on my back frown.gif" border="0

J.T.,

You got to work with us, man. We can help you, but you need to give us accurate names, details.

Jacutin Gel with .3% Lindane seems to work very effectively and quickly (within two days).

What is your allergic history? Shaving should only be a viable option when others have been ruled out or failed.

Cardinalblue

quote:

Originally posted by tomc12:

J.T.,

You might consider one of the enzymatic shampoos as they contain no pesticides-Not Nice to Lice or Kleen shampoo.

I had an allergic reaction to one of those pesticide brands (I can't recall the name). Which brands of enzymatic shampoos can you recall?

Thanks.

Some info on head lice. I was surfing TV and came across doco on head lice. They have many different things but found that hair conditioner not shampoo done the job better and a fine brush this court the eggs and lice and done a great job. The problems to watch for were cross infection picking them of your sheets towels etc. The end result was it worked but didn’t know really why. O it only worked with white hair conditioner don’t ask I don’t know. But that is what I heard so give it ago and let us know? wink.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

I had crabs and used the following to get rid of them. It is called DERBAC M it is a Malathion Liquid. It smells a bit but I found it very good. Look it up on the Internet. A few days treatment and they were killed. Although the instructions says to cover your complete body with it I found that not to be necessary. Hope it works for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived