abortion in Thailand?

Without getting into my feelings ; my thai gf has told me today that she wants an abortion but is not sure where to go. I told her that she needs to look into this, as I would like to take care of everything but I'm not in Thailand and I don't speak the language. I would be willing to pay to get her almost anywhere in the world where I knew she would be safe and well taken care of.

However, it seems like in Thailand abortions although illegal, are easily and safely attainable. (no rusty coat hangers) can anyone reading this provide me with concrete names of hospitals or clinics that she can trust?

By the way, she is within the 49 day window for RU486. The abortion pill. If so will she be able to obtain it without too much trouble in Thailand? crazy.gif" border="0

Ultramann, Wish I could help, as you say you are not in Thailand. Are you sure she is pregnant??, You have read posts on this before, is she really being up front with you, sorry I don't know your relationship but I have been going to Thailand for over 20 years and have been hit by this type of story from my X-girlfriend and I thought we had a solid relationship. I never told her I had the big "V" and couldn't have children. Good luck my friend and take care. wink.gif" border="0

I would trust Bumrungrad on Suk soi 3, but they would be a bit more expensive. I know a clinton girl who had an abortion in Sept and she paid 2,000 baht ,so we are not talking about large sums anyway. Send Bumrungrad.com an email, they reply almost at once-peter

quote:

However, it seems like in Thailand abortions although illegal, are easily and safely attainable. (no rusty coat hangers) can anyone reading this provide me with concrete names of hospitals or clinics that she can trust?

By the way, she is within the 49 day window for RU486. The abortion pill. If so will she be able to obtain it without too much trouble in Thailand?
crazy.gif" border="0
[/QB]

Ultramann--

Howzit!

I'd certainly agree that Bumrungrad would be MY personal first choice.. Not to say that there isn't others, but for my health (and anyone that I care about) it's Bumrungrad!

i've used them for various routine services and a few emergencies as well.. always first class...

Plus, in BKK prices are reasonable that by going to a "cheaper" place just to save a few $$ isn't akamai!

I look at it like this... You got a major surgery coming up... You want it done at the General Hospital in Kapaa or at Queen's Medical Center??? ..

--Aloha!

--UPSer

[uPS'ers 2001 total mileage = 974,653]

Archived