Pattaya monthly stay.

Zorro

Guys I have been looking around Pattaya the last couple of days for monthly accommodation and cannot find any with a decent size 1 bedroom that also has UBC satellite.

I don't mind paying20-25k but need UBC for sport and also need some space for myself and partner.

Any ideas?

Try view taley in Jomtein! Also their is a place close to soi 5 by the beauty-massage shop same side as Big C on 2nd road that has 1 bedrooms around 18000 and has UBC...can not for the life of me remember the name!

SkiBum

Try enquireing the MarK-Land Hotel on Beach Rd. and Soi 1. More like a condo/hotel. You will get a a nice studio and maybe 1 bedroom in your price range. Not sure about ubc, but a property of this quality this service should be available.

No not weekender further down toward soi 5! By the beer bar complex on second road there are 2 places...still don't remember names!

SkiBum

Thanks guys.

I did end up finding a really nice place called Mikes Resort on soi 4.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this place is far and away the best value for price that i found anywhere in Pattaya

Daily rate is 1600 but managed without bargaining to get a monthly rate of 18000 which for a new block is great value.

Incidentally i saw at least 20 places all over Pattaya and none of them had full UBC.

ST

They told me they lift their rates after October to 30,000 a month.

IMHO that is not good value for this place.

The place next door is really good.

The Bella Vista 33,000 per month for a deluxe room which gets you two balconies and two rooms plus breakfast.

Brand new upmarket place with internet, fitness centre, pool jacuzi.

If you don't mind paying a bit more this is a great place.

Archived