compact stereo...big fucking noise

jack_schist

hi,

I know nothing about technology. but i need something that will pull the skin off a rhino at a 100 yards. I have a dickhead neighbour that insists on playing johney farmhand maddona and the soundtrack from footlose over and over again. normally i would beat the shit out of such a cretan but hes a halfwit and i dont feel happy with being violent with mentals.

MY question is: is there some new ipod thingy or something or can i hook my laptop up to an amp and a half dozen big fuck off speakers and blow the cunt away with some black sabath or Billy Graeme? could anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction within a $1000USD price range.

You're heading the wrong way.

Buy a simple MP3-player, load it with his favourite songs and give it to him as a present. From now on he'll only use his new toy and you'll have your peace for about 50$. Plus it'll spare you the problems with other neighbours and police.

Btw, violence against sane people is ok?

great idea carlton. a few weeks ago he aquired a gameboy or something similar but all i heard for a few week was a lot of beeping and asorted noises. the only presents he will be getting from me is arsnic flavoured biscuits. at any rate i still need a stereo of sorts.

McIntosh theater speakers and a soundtrack of whale songs. Speakers unfortunately are a bit more than a grand.

When I lived in New York, a neighbor was a real asshole. I did have a very nice set of speakers and there is no way anyone can really enjoy the whalesong (unless your the one playing it to annoy the shit out of someone!!!).

<<burp>>

Archived