100,000 baht for her freedom

Mark

A couple of days ago, I met a lovely girl in a bar. She has only been working for 5 days after coming from Buriram with her cousin.

She was shy and had yet to go with a customer.

We got talking and she left with me. She didnt go back to the bar and is with me now.

She doesn't want to work in the bar and if I give her 100k she'll go home to Buriram and I may go with her.

She is new to the game and not yet tough. We have had great sex and I am sure she really feels for me. We could fall in love

Should I go to Buriram with her and give her brother the 100k he owes and thus he'd be out of debt and she'd be free.

I think I will

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK thanks Guys, I'll just do it.

I feel so alive. I'll take some of the money I got from selling my semi ( after the wife took half) and give it to her. I'm sure she'll fall in love with me then when she see how jai dee i am.

I thought that all Thai girls were just after money but no, not so. I mean us rich farangs are desirable ( I have 45,000 pounds in the bank so I'm almost rockerfella)

Yeh, Buri Ram will be great, a friend of a friend in a bar told me that I can buy a palace up there for 2 million in our joint names. I might even do that and then retire on the last million..

We'll open a beautty salaon with her brothers help.

Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I...

Archived