100,000 baht for her freedom

Mark

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100K maybe her boyfriend will be happy with that or the husband she has in Burma, before you do anything go back and read the post on relationships on this site going back a 5 years and you will get your answer or read Private Dancer.

short-time said:

Please fellas, no more serious responses to such an obvious troll from this joker Mark. :clown: No one on this board would be stupid enough to fall for a line of guff like that from a BG. :stirthepo

After reading a couple of Mark?s posts I have put him on my ignore list.

ST

Chill out Dude, it's just a bit of fun!

Old Hippie said:
damen said:

For 100,000 baht, her brother will probably cut his dick off and you can fuck both of them :D

O.k. Wait, I am confused...if he fucks her brother before he chops his dick off, that's gay according to Mark...now if he fucks him after he cuts his dick off, that's not gay...? o.k. got it...

Sorry OH but you still dont get it. Let me help you out....

Fuck the brother before dick removal=gay

Fuck the brother after dick removal = gay (this would be like fucking John Bobitt)

Fuck the brother after dick removal when he is wearing make-up, a dress and high heels= okay

What I wonder is; what if the sister, tired of having to support the family working bar because she is the only girl, sews her hole shut and attaches her brother's penis to her Mons Vernus? If Mark continues to fuck her does that now make him gay?

Archived