100,000 baht for her freedom

Mark

"... No one on this board would be stupid enough to fall for a line of guff like that from a BG..."

You're saying such a story would be a lie...? Damned, why didn't I read this yesterday, before I sent "Lek" that money!!! damn damn damn!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
short-time said:

Please fellas, no more serious responses to such an obvious troll from this joker Mark. :clown: No one on this board would be stupid enough to fall for a line of guff like that from a BG. :stirthepo

After reading a couple of Mark?s posts I have put him on my ignore list.

ST

Noi tink U hab a suplise abut how many the cutmer gib a mony they har a stoly lik dis. O.k. Noi think U get a taye rupe.

I think you are all crazy, Mark takes this girl from the "BAR" listens to her story, "THEY ALL HAVE STORIES" then goes to bed with her, and that seals the deal???? "STUID" STUPID, STUPID....I know Twent Five girls with the same story if anyone is intrested in sponsering a hooker...

All he knows, but IMO 95 % of all girls (at least) have the same story and are interested in sponsor(s) like that.

I just wonder what happened to Marks TGF who he wanted to have a 10 year visa for UK for in the beginning of june????

Archived