Pattaya QUIET hotel rooms

devalover

I would think that most of the rooms at the Pattaya Marriott would be reasonably quiet. (Except for the leaf blowers that operate in late morning)

Dali - Could you tell me where you normally book the Pattaya Marriott? I have heard of some using the direct booking through the Marriott website, and some otheres have received a good rate through Planet Holiday (.com). Thanks.

Regards

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Guys, any suggestions of better acommodation at around the same price??

Understand Areca and Residence Gardens both get some good reports, but have not stayed there before. Wife will be with me, so no need for guest friendly ( not that there's much in Pattaya at this price level that's not!!)

More important is location, don't want to be stuck out in the Boonies!! Need to be reasonably close to Royal Garden Plaza,"

PR>> The Residence Gardens is nice , but a bit out of town heading toward Jomtiem. Heard good reports on the Areca (not stayed there) though. I like the Soi2 area (Sabai Inn or Lodge). Baht buses run past the Inn & lodge so very easy to get to central and south Pattaya. 10 minutes to RPG.

Will take a look see when next in town. Is this the new hotel/guesthouse that BJ and his wife recently opened? Have not been in Pattaya for a couple of years, but know BJ and wife were going to build. Year, Soi 3 is pretty quiet, except maybe inside the "afternoon delights" Welcome Inn Bar.

:)

BKK22 said:

Dali - Could you tell me where you normally book the Pattaya Marriott? I have heard of some using the direct booking through the Marriott website, and some otheres have received a good rate through Planet Holiday (.com). Thanks.

Regards

I book through marriott.com, though that's mainly due to being a Marriott Rewards member. My member status sometimes gets me upgrades or special attention, and by using Marriott's website I am sure to get points for the stay (which they may not do if you go through another source).

Archived