Octopus superyacht

Prosal

Last week in Corsica I saw the world's second largest private monster yacht "Octopus" : 126 meters !!

It has a permanent crew of 60, two helicopters, seven boats and a submarine. The submarine has the capacity to sleep eight for up to two weeks underwater.

?Octopus?, which cost Paul Allen (Microsoft) US$200 million, requires a US$20 million annual budget.

A monster. Really impressive.

The harbor's pilot, who subsituted for the captain to 'drive' and 'park' it to the biggest wharf (as the law oblige all big ships), told me that there was only five or six guests in the yacht !!

::

Let me see now, helicopters,servants,crewmen,tender, etc... I didn't spot the playboy playmates and penthouse pets on board. How could this have been overlooked on the owners part :grinyes:

Thats one hell of a BIG fucking toy. At least he's not taking his money to his grave. Most women would be dripping wet just at the thought of getting on board this thing :D

So Prosal, U bought it??

Cool, let's hook up next month, I'll pay for the beers ::

Really the money those dot.com guys made is almost out of this world... sometimes think about them and feel i'd do as as well sitting on the path walk and play with the stray dogs...

Heard a couple of days ago the Indigo owner made a fortune in silicon valley after setting up a succesfull company and selling it to microsoft

Random, drinking milk...

Archived