Kids Dentist in Bangkok

Nervous_Dog

I posted a long time ago how I totally fucked up Jing-Joes front teeth.

One very nice member here, I've forgotten who :( whose wiofe is a dentist, had told me how sleeping with milk causes real bad decay, and it DOES!!!!

Now aged 3 1/2, 3 of the 4 teeth aren;t bad, better than I hoped for, however 1 is tottally fucked and now causing discomfort to my baby.

We need to find a dentist who is good with kids, Jing-Joe, like most kids is scared of doctors, and needs some Pyshcology and Dental help so she'll be a happy smiling camper who goes to Dentist regularly.

Any advice, and yes, every time she has a tiny amount of pain I kick myself and cry inside!

DOG - Bad DADDY Bad DADDY!

That member would be me ::

But my girl hates treating kids sorry to say :)

But she advices to visit either Chula or Mahidol university since there are lots of trained pedodontists at the faculty of dentistry. (best time would be between 8am-4pm)

Last advice.. listen to and follow your dentist's advice. :D

Depending on where you are in Bangkok, I highly recommend the Dental clinic at the Mayo hospital near the Kasetsart university (Bangkhen). They are not particularly expensive, and used to have a clinic just for kids upstairs. They were renovating last time I was there, so you'll need to call for more details.

ND,

Dr. Poompada Jaochakarasiri of the President Park Dental Clinic, Suk. Soi 24, is a board certified Pediatric Dentist.

I dealt with her associate who repaired a broken tooth for me and then installed a crown. I was impressed with the clinic in general. One English speaking Thai I conversed with while I was waiting said they were the best pediatric dentist in Bangkok. She had a child of about three.

It is situated across Soi 24 from the President Park Hotel.

Tel 02 661 1156-8

As I recall, they had rather odd hours, opening at 1:00pm, I think.

David

• 3 weeks later...

The places DarLek eventually took Jing-Joe too (Because other closed in mornings as reported and waiting time too long) was beside Villa in Soi 8 Phayohothin.

VERY CLEAN and very good.

No idea where kids get ther fear of dentists from , but mention a dentists and jing-Joe has a melt down. However after 5 minutes she was happy chatting, had the tooth extracted (Not sure if thats a good thing though).

Next day the dental assistance calledd to see how she was and the day after!

Nice to see good service.

Bloody expensive though 200 baht !

Yep - 200!

If anyone wants the number, 02 279 2135.

DOG - KS - we have a sticky or place for numbers like this? - tell me where

Archived