Any interest in NFL Fanasty Football??

Shilo

Thanks for weighing in, Commish, and welcome back.

I like the live draft too, but the automated one is a lot of fun too when it is run and you see who you came up with. Those who participate can check innumerable sites giving suggested draft lists. I will likely do that too as I do not keep up with the players as much as I used too.

One suggestion might be to have a couple of divisions - one made up of guys from Bangkok/Thailand for some in-country rivalry (and in-time zone live draft) and have another division of guys outside Thailand.

I have played in ESPN leagues before that were usually made up of guys in Asia - really great getting to know each other in similar circumstances.

Again, thanks, for running with the ball on this one. :)

Okay, the new league is up (see new thread) and we will try a live draft.

The 100 million system where each owner can buy whomever players they can afford is not the one we use here.

On our league, a player can be used by only one team, but owners can choose the any player they wish, provided he has not already been drafted by another team. There are few restrictions on dropping players and adding new ones, and trades between teams are encouraged. I believe this makes the league more strategic and more like real football.

Archived