Is Koh Samui worth a visit?

SiamIAm

I've finally booked my next flight in Oct!!! ::

I was thinking of saying in Bangers for a fue days and then spending a week some where else... I've been to Pattaya and Phuket a few times and was hoping someone could give me a comparison of the nightlife/girls that are in Samui. Also anyone know if Samui is busy that time of year?

Thanks!

October is just about fine in Samui, not too busy and probably low season prices on the top of my head. Weather should be ok, rainy season starts somehwere end octobr, early november.

The girls are the ugliest in Thailand, at least that what the pipeline says.

limbo said:The girls are the ugliest in Thailand, at least that what the pipeline says.

that's what the mainstream, not the pipeline says; however i have always found some very hot girls there (Chaweng or Lamai); it just needs a intense bar hopping.

that the weather is fine in october that's what probably the Tourism Authority of Thailand would say, not the meterologists! :neener:

'The girls are the ugliest in Thailand, at least that what the pipeline says'

Limbo my friend.

you saying the Girl i spent 2 Days with was ugly?........... ::

we both know she was a real cutie............. :hubba:

and what about her friend who played pool?,you know the one i mean......... :p

Hi,

I've done three trips there over past few years on each occaison took a BKK girl with me and I have no regrets as I saw nothing of any interest anywhere and I noticed some real envious guys when we were out and about. A mate of mine had said he was paying 3000 a night on his trip to samui which is yet another reason to get a take away from BKK(even cheaper from pattaya).

JP

Nightlife in Koh Samui is limited compared with BKK, Pattaya or even Phuket, but the day-time activities are a pleasant change from the frantic pace, traffic and overcrowding of the bigger P4P havens. I did see a few pretty girls, both standing outside a gogo or sitting at beer bars, but not sure how available they were as I had a BKK lady with me. Most punters already have company when they arrive KS. The one night we were out late, my girl did get a lot of attention from farangs and even "thumbs up" signals from Thai guys.

At a beer bar where we'd stopped to enjoy the night breeze, a couple of drunk farangs tried to hit on her. One rather amateurishly tried to keep me distracted while the other propositioned her. I'd had enought to drink to begin thinking it might be fun to take both the bastards down just to see if I still could, but my TG sensed what might be about to happen. She cut things short by saying, "We go back to hotel now," taking me firmly by the arm and leading me away. When one of the persistent devils started to follow and called out to her, she turned and answered him in a mean voice, "You shut up now." Did my ego almost as much good as telling me I'm hamsun man and make her cum three times a night.

Samak,

So many people visiting Samui say that there are no good looking girls on Samui, I just warn folks before they get here.

If you look around there's some real nice girls to be found, even good looking, but hey, who am I to speak. My vision is probably clouded seeing the same girls day in day out.

ON the weather, I clearly said 'should be good', the last couple of years we were very lucky indeed and weather remained good way into november.

Hi Sayjann,

Nope mate, see above comments made to Samak. Samui is actually full of good lookers and I'm fed up listening to everybody whine all the time. Just open your eyes, have fun and good looking ones are all over the place.

For some folks it's never good.

Paying 3K on Samui a night is pretty amazing as well, I'm gonna change sex and jobs!

3K in Samui???

must be a japanese!

those guys spoiling every market! on my recent trip to Angeles in the Philippines saw a lot of Japanese and several girls were telling me that they get up to 5000 Pesos tip from those in addition to 50% of the barfine, which makes the barfine (1000-1200 Pesos; 18 - 22 USD) a all included for the night deal)!

"Samui is full of good lookers"; that's probably a bit exaggerated! certainly much less then BKK, Pattaya and even Patong/Phuket.

my experience of Samui is limited (only 48 Hours) and i was with the same Girl all the time.

but i did see some cuties as i walked around and in various Bars.

and i do have the Photo's to prove it.

i thought Patong was poor in quality this Year,but i still found some lovely ones.

but as i say,your stunner is not mine and vice versa.

Archived