Is Koh Samui worth a visit?

SiamIAm

Dear Samak, I didn't say that Samui is full of good lookers per se but in case you open your eyes good looking ones are all over the place. Beaty is in the eye of the beerholder as Stamfordbridgefan tells us.

And yes I agree, it's not BKK or PTY, so if you expect that, better not to come down this way to avoid dissapointment.

Its true that there are not so many girls compared to bkk or pty and there are a lot of young punters so it's a bit harder to get the best lookers. Anyway 3000 baht sounds ridicilous, I've never paid more than 1000 lt and never got any complaints. Samui is one place where I have got freebies too when I was still on my early twenties.

Thanks to all for the responses. Exactly the info I was looking for...Unfortunately I may be tailed down to Samui, Phuket or wherever by my girlfriends friend who she claims will be just a "tour guide"...So I was looking for somewhere I could go where I could sneak off for some quick PFP...Unfortunately, looks like Samui is not it...

Perhaps back to Phuket again to help the ailing economy down there...

the difference i noticed between Samui and Phuket was massage parlours.

Phuket (Patong) does not have them in the main area,at least not so much in evidence.

i was taken to a Road in Samui where it seemed there was nothing but a row of MP's all offering ordinary or oil massage and of course extras seemed to be the norm.

and of course i succumbed to the temptation..............

it seemed to me that Samui offered more in the way of a quick S/T than Patong does.

Patong seems to rely more on various S/T Hotels for the Man who fancies a quickie.

Samui has many more places to go for the same and more fun to be had.

i am not really a S/T Man,prefer the L/T but more opportunities in Samui IMO.

People here know i am a Phuket Man,i love the place but if and when i visit again i might consider Samui for a Week or so.

SiamIam,

As Sayjann already pointed out, in Chaweng, behind Starbucks (as described by me in the Review System, under Massage Parlours, other cities) there will be opportunities for sneak away pleasure.

If you decide to come to these shores, PM me in due time and we can hook up.

Bkkbound04 said:

Hi,

I've done three trips there over past few years on each occaison took a BKK girl with me and I have no regrets as I saw nothing of any interest anywhere and I noticed some real envious guys when we were out and about. A mate of mine had said he was paying 3000 a night on his trip to samui which is yet another reason to get a take away from BKK(even cheaper from pattaya).

JP

BKKbound,

You confuse me here, are you saying that a mate of yours was paying 3000 a night for bringing sand to the ocean?

Can you please explain what he exactly was paying for. Thanks.

Archived