your sexual activity in LOS- ZE POLL

pattaya127

Er....just go by the price, and see what fits best. MPs, I'd say bars and gogos, like in a specific array of girls to choose from, and stuff like clubs and Eden, if that's all one partakes in, maybe expensive services, or average into a Suk kind of bar set-up....

I keep saying it's a rich scene out there, and damned, if you don't remind me of that! ::

think before you poll!!!

beside the MP's, Hostess Bars you also forgot Street Whores (in opposite to freelancers who frequent pick up places), Models, Mia Noi's, Mia Chao's, Mia Yuem's, Katoey's (pre op, post op and half op), hill tribe chicks, sea gibsy chicks, other asian chicks etc, etc.

and then there are guys, who frequent over a dozen bars or gogo's a day but never engage in sexual activities!!!

and then there are guys, who frequent over a dozen bars or gogo's a day but never engage in sexual activities!!!

---------------------------

Then, it's not their poll.

for the others, mia whatever, that's wife, since they're commonly called second wives. One single parner anyway.

Katoeys. well they could be in bars, gogos, FL, etc.... not about gender, this poll. If someone is gay, he can always find a choice in the poll.

models? well, that's either expensive stunners or non-P4P.

ethnic miscellany. wherever you found them, sex working or non-P4P.

other asian chicks. except for farang chick choice, all others can fit.

street whores. well, yes, maybe they are pimped, few ask though, and they always lie, i am being told, so FL here. which means simply on her own.

hostess bars. well, you said it, bar. Or expensive choice, the section for racier choices. The FL distinction there was not needed, i admit.

what else did we miss? ::

pattaya127 said:

for the others, mia whatever, that's wife, since they're commonly called second wives. One single parner anyway.

what else did we miss? ::

Bonking both the mia luang(wife) AND the mia noy(mistress).

But not at the same time, it can be quite unhealthy... ::

do i care where i get them from?.................NO,NO,NO.

on my 1st couple of visits i dealt exclusively with Go-Go Girls.

but i soon discovered there were many diamonds to be found elsewhere.

i was a quiet Boy on my last trip and never BF'd anyone from a Go-Go.

all were from a Beer Bar or Freelancers.

but what is the definition of a Freelancer?.

OK,i understand a Shopgirl or a Student and anyone not working full-time in a Bar is a Freelancer.

wether it is once a Week or once a Month when they might need a little money.

but what about an employee of a Bar who looks for a customer at 4am after they have finished work or a Bar worker who might have had a S/T and is walking back to their Bar and the opportunity arises for another S/T?

or maybe a Girl who had agreed to L/T but then cut it short and left after a S/T and did not have to return to her Bar.

are these classed as Freelancers?.

Archived