Which Hotel in Pattaya (of these) would you pick?

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sabai, that's soi2, no? abit far from walking St and soi 8. Split in the middle, stay around soi 7/8/10.

It's only 2 kms and some from soi 2 to walking St, but you have not seen the traffic going down that road at night. Worse if canalisation work is still going on.....

before I had the condo, I always stayed at Skaw Beach, on soi 10. Big soi, lots of daily life, with soi Buakkaow nearby, which i find, with adjacent sois, the most interesting neighborood in Pattaya during the day.

Sabai Lodge new wing(Sabai wing) very nice and very clean with A/C. Can't speak for other wings. The baht bus goes right down soi 2 and back along beach road so transport is easy, convenient and cheap. Soi 2 bars across street are open until 9am and can be a lot of fun. Don't always have to be on Soi 7/8 or Walking street.

I think pat wants to be in the thickest of it all, move around, come back, etc... Soi 2 bar complex are fine, big area, but that's it, and soi7/8/9(2nd Rd), soi P.O, yamato, plus Beach Rd, plus walking st not that far, soi Buakkaow as well, offer thickest coverage, without staying 30 minutes in choked traffic, past 8PM.

If he is the type that sticks to a bar stool for 6 hours, soi 2 and vicinity will do fine, though.

Archived