Which Hotel in Pattaya (of these) would you pick?

Pat_from_Jersey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I have stayed at the Intown Holiday several times. 500 baht is the low season price. For a room vith a sea view I payed 800 during peak season a couple of years ago. I still think this is a better choice than Honey Inn though.

regards

ALHOLK

• 4 weeks later...

If you would like a really nice hotel 5 minutes from the center try the Dynasty Beach resort it's superb I have stayed there 4 times great staff, Good rooms and breakfast all for 1000Baht

Pataya Hill is just enough away for relaxation by the pool during the day.

Kevins said:

If you would like a really nice hotel 5 minutes from the center try the Dynasty Beach resort it's superb I have stayed there 4 times great staff, Good rooms and breakfast all for 1000Baht

Pataya Hill is just enough away for relaxation by the pool during the day.

I'll second that vote for the Dynasty Resort. Great place, quiet, huge pool, friendly/efficient staff. The hotel provides free transport to Walking st 4 times a day.

I've also stayed at the Dynasty INN on soi 13 4 times. Another great place. Right in the middle between north and south Pattaya , newer , clean rooms . All the Dynasty hotels are girl friendly and have very friendly/efficient attentive staff.

Minor Point.

About the Dynasty Soi 13.

I too, stayed there recently. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean. Location great.

But the darn TV had poor reception. All channels. Ya, ya . . I know: Who goes to Pattaya to watch TV? Well, I have it on early AM and sometimes late PM. It is called mult-tasking in the business world. Also, the two (or three) computers in lobby were down.

There is a new hotel going up down Soi 13 and construction all along Soi 13. I checked every hotel on Soi including The Haven. All had poor TV reception. So the cable feeding this soi must be affected. I found none with satellite TV.

Ya, ya . . . who goes to Pattaya to watch TV . . . . . .

Archived