Cowboy bar review - July 25-29

follies

A few quick comments on the Soi Cowboy bars we visited during the last week of July. My opinions only, of course.

Shebas - probably the most fun of the whole street the night(s) we were there. Nice atmosphere, a good crowd, and the girls getting in the right mood

Sharks - also pretty good, though quality very variable

Midnite - disappointing. Had some good times in this bar in the past, but it was dark & smelly and the girls were average and aggressive in a nun-fun way.

Suzie Wong - 2 visits, completely different opinions. One great, lots of good looking friendly girls, and the other absolute crap.

Long Gun / Rawhide (put together as the girls seem to be interchangeable). Not bad. Interesting shows.

Baccara - pretty good the night we were in there. Very busy with lots of girls, and although most girls were hitting on the large Japanese contingent, still fun. We sat at the stage, and I discovered for the first time that looking down is as much fun as looking up (work it out...)

In general, I found Cowboy to be the best of the gogo areas (not counting Soi33 where we spent a lot of time). I like the overall atmosphere much better than Nana....but, to each his own, of course. ::

samak said:

5 days and only 6 bars visited??? this i do on a good day in 1.5 hours! :neener:

I assume that was his cowboy visit. Other nights spent in the other entertainment areas. He mentioned that most time was spent in Soi33.

Archived