Mr F. Jack Proceeding to Arrivals

Fiery Jack

Silver rails and golden whistle at the ready, :clown: I shall be sojourning hard in the good city of Bangkok next week, 16 to 21 (dates, not number of beers per day. Probably). :applause:

Anyone about and fit game for the usual knockabout antics and high jinks? :redflag: I am splashing out and staying at a place called the "Nana Hotel". :doah: I hear it is pleasant, bustling with local life and conveniently situated for shopping. :drunk:

Let's be having you. :beer:

jack :help:

Jack old Pal,

With any luck at all, and a small bribe, I shall be able convince my parole officer to give me back my passport and allow me to travel. In which case, I shall depart from SFO via jet with what I hope are 4 "reasonably sound" engines, and head off to LOS, arriving on the 17th or 18th.

I shall be staying at the Federel Hotel most likely, and will also be up for some good clean wholesome, Mormon style fun. I hear Bangkok abounds with such. Have heard of a right friend;y crowd that gathers at Gulliver's pub to welcome traveler's such as ourselves...hope to see you there!-OH

Oh then dudes, this should be fun, we can all get together, and have fun...with no alcohol involved, I think we will have a great time...certainly non of the embarrassing escapades that happened the time we all went on the piss here in SFO...guys at the bath house are still talking about that one...er ah rather embarrassing as I recall, best we keep it off the board, and here in these PMs where it belongs.

carew66 said:

Dude, I have to be in the big city this weekend. I was going to leave on Sunday but hey...it's a holiday on Monday for me. So, err..yeah. I'll be about.

Reverend Carew, :hug:

Erm, right: you might want to remove that chillum and bottle of meths from your lips for a moment and read my post again, chief. :rolleyes: I'll be bushy-eyed and bright-tailed and ready for action at about 9PM on TUESDAY 16th August, having arrived at Don Muang at 8PM that very eve. Unless you mean the next weekend (when myself and the good Mr Oldsville Hippie have pledged our attendance at the Friday Gullivers' Nanaplaza Shopfitters and Roofers Branch of AA Thailand meeting :clown:)? I leave BKK for a business trip to London :drunk: on Saturday 20th. :(

Hope you can squeeze me in somehow, as the bus driver said to the choirboy. :applause:

There is a light that never goes out. :p

jack :help:

'I leave BKK for a business trip to London on Saturday 20th'

if you are in London then let us all know.

i remember before that this was going to happen but then you had to cancel.

as before i would be willing to travel and have you buy me a Beer......... :beer:

Archived