Bust Booster

jirve77

I don't know whether this should come under Health or Nightlife but...There was an article in a UK newspaper about a gel which is said to make women's breasts grow by up to 3 inches. But it only lasts for 5 hours. So the makers claim it gives party goers a mega cleavage .

The gel stimulates the blood flow to vessels in the area causing them to swell.Lots of anecdotal evidence that it works. It works in 5 minutes and gives a tingling feeling

It is claimed to work on other parts of the body so MEN might want to try it. The supplier quoted in the paper was Studio Holdings. Not cheap. a tube giving 30 applications cost UKP50. ????

I saw a small item on this on a German news program last night. They had 3 models who stripped off in front of the camera and applied the cream. They then had a doctor measure their bust size and compare it to their size before the application. Apparently there was no difference in the measurements.

The final shot was of the models throwing the cream in the trash bin.

Still, was nice to watch anyway. laugh.gif" border="0

[ February 23, 2002: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

In the immortal words of P. T. Barnum,

"There's a sucker born every minute."

Increased blood-flow to the breasts MIGHT cause a VERY SLIGHT increase in their size, temporarily, but there are not enough blood vessels, if you will, in said tissue to cause anything else. Breasts are mostly fat. The only way to increase breast size is to increase fat. I know of no good way, unfortunately, for a woman to gain weight in specific areas of her body and maintain or lose weight in the rest, if you know what I mean.

These stupid creams have been around since the '50s, at least, and probably before that.

PhordPhan

smile.gif" border="0

Bigger boobs? Reminds me of a gag. . .

Fresh from her shower, a woman stands in front of the mirror complaining to her husband that her breasts are too small.

Instead of the usual response of telling her it's not so, the husband uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your tits for a few seconds".

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her tits.

"Nothing's happening," she says. "How long will this take?"

"You have to be patient. They'll get larger over a period of years," he replies.

The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my tits every day will make my bust grow?"

"Well, it worked for your arse, didn't it?" laugh.gif" border="0

Bigger boobs? Reminds me of a gag. . .

Fresh from her shower, a woman stands in front of the mirror complaining to her husband that her breasts are too small.

Instead of the usual response of telling her it's not so, the husband uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your tits for a few seconds".

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her tits.

"Nothing's happening," she says. "How long will this take?"

"You have to be patient. They'll get larger over a period of years," he replies.

The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my tits every day will make my bust grow?"

"Well, it worked for your arse, didn't it?" laugh.gif" border="0

Archived