Newbies

Encore

gobbledonk said:

Math was never my strongest subject but if her kid is ten and the last time she had sex was two years ago, when she became pregnant

Now, Damen, your dad probably needs to sit you down and explain a few things to you. The reproductive process, the linear nature of time, the difference between virginity and celibacy, and the fact that you are congenital idiot. ::

My dad wont be sitting down with me anytime soon since he passed away of a congenital heart defect. Speaking of dads, didn't yours teach you that it's not nice to call people names?

Newbies... have a story to share that happenned about two years ago :

Walking late afternoon/early evening on LowerSuk with a friend on a short visit. Somewhere around Ambassador we pass by 2 girls who smile, kindda happened 1000 times before, no need to get entranced. One of them is at least 180 and looks particulary good. I walk back and start to chat them. the girl is a Luk Khrung and I invite them for a drink at the Ambassador terrace . The girl is 18 y o, 180, slim and eurasian... and by either lower suk or thai fashion standards... she looks good!

Looks more than a bit lost though. I hear fast about runnaway (?)english father and her coming rather recently from the ricefields and I bring her back home, high up in Silom. Asked her if she'd been there before and she said somthing like "sure with friends" and as it's rush hour I decide to take the BTS. When is the last time I took the BTS with a sukkhumvit's prostitute??? Prolly never. She really looked special.

We went to the BTS and it was so weird... like a hill tribe girl with a western face coming in the city for the first time... No idea how to pass the gate, inside the BTS she was mimicking every of my moves to find a proper position to stand, obviously she had never seen the building around Surasak before... real funny experience...

Then reached the hotel and she behaved as cluelessly in bed, although not unpleasantly. When I finished she tried to stick me rightaway back inside as if my member was animated of a strenght I'd never heard about beforehand, and wasdefinetely not showing. How could she be so clueless ??prolly a serial fucker TBF I guess?? As I asked for a rest she got up, got dressed and asked with a total lack of good manners for me to give her money ("ao ngun maa="or something of equal taste), and it seems she was alright with the 1000 I handed over.

Really special experience... imagine the grossest isaan BG with an eurasian model figure !?!! Never seen her or heard about her again. But she sure would be a killer if dressed up properly and taught the basic civil manners.

She gotta be around 20 now, would like to hear a bit more about her

Archived