Newbies

Encore

Got out on the town arounf 9.00 pm tonight, did a circuit of Nana. Generally boring, caught a cab to SC. My time being limited, I entered the first bar in sight ( RawHIde), and looked for ST Talent. Some mildly interesting show, then got hit upon by a BG. "L".

"

A bit of smalltalk, l arrived fresh from the ricefields in korat 5 days ago". Warning bells!

But she's cute, 26, ten yr old kid, and seems OK.

BF, go Penny Black.

She shudders going up, never has been in a lift before.

talk about "Ban Ohk"!

Once in THE ROOM, GOES TO HoNG NAM ALONE, BUT THEN CONCEDES

to shower together.

Never take shower before!!!!!

Loves it, Bar has no shower.

Hard to prise out of it even when its only lukewarm.

On the bed, I prise off the towel with little trouble, then decide to cut things short by going down on her.

Shyness fades rapidly, she enters her own universe, and enjoys, coming, going, moaning and shuddering. After a little while of munching, I enter a finger in her C..t, she ups the ante of moans. I try orifice nr 3, she removes my finger and says 'tickety"

Sure, that's the purpose!

Never mind, I continue my oral explorations, and she continues to enjoy it.

Eventually, we f..k, she's tight and frantic, I'm not as hard as I'd like to, but manage to get there. She wants more, I'm spent, and go back down on her. She loves it. 15 mins later, I run out of power, and stop. She's flustered an seems happy.

Last time she had sex was two years ago, with the father of her child, who just got drunk at night, put it in, came, and left her hanging. i was her first falang, and she says she's ok now.

When we got back to the bar, the girls applauded us, and congratulated her.

"Last time she had sex was two years ago, with the father of her child, who just got drunk at night, put it in, came, and left her hanging. i was her first falang, and she says she's ok now."

isn't this on page 26 of the bg bs manual?

( sorry, just had to say ti)

ikkrang said:

But she's cute, 26, ten yr old kid, and seems OK.

Last time she had sex was two years ago, with the father of her child, who just got drunk at night, put it in, came, and left her hanging. i was her first falang, and she says she's ok now.

Math was never my strongest subject but if her kid is ten and the last time she had sex was two years ago, when she became pregnant.... ::

ikkrang said:who just got drunk at night, put it in, came, and left her hanging...

Sounds reasonable enough to me, skipper: I thought that was how blokes are meant to do it? :clown: What's her fucking problem, then? :: You mean there are other ways? :o

(No wonder my ex-missus was always so pissed off. :rolleyes:)

jack :help:

damen:

Math was never my strongest subject but if her kid is ten and the last time she had sex was two years ago, when she became pregnant....

No mention in the story about when she became pregnent (I'd guess over 10 years ago, going by the age of the kid)... only about the last time she had sex.... and it happened to be with the father of the child... understand?

Math was never my strongest subject but if her kid is ten and the last time she had sex was two years ago, when she became pregnant

Now, Damen, your dad probably needs to sit you down and explain a few things to you. The reproductive process, the linear nature of time, the difference between virginity and celibacy, and the fact that you are congenital idiot. ::

Redbaron said:

No mention in the story about when she became pregnent (I'd guess over 10 years ago, going by the age of the kid)... only about the last time she had sex.... and it happened to be with the father of the child... understand?

I got it. :) My point was that the girls story seemed like bullshit and she appeared to make a mistake while spining her tale. Where I grew up, if you shot your load in a girl and left her hanging, you got her pregnant and were a deadbeat father. No emotional support, no financial support, etc.

Archived