first time std

fatharry2

I don't know what the basis is for stating that someone can't take alcohol and antibiotics. Something like doxycycline can cause esophageal/gastric irritation that alcohol may aggrevate, but it won't change the effectiveness of the antibiotic. Vibramycin can be used to treat both gonorrhea and chlamydia. Zithromax can also be used but the dose for gonorrhea is twice the dose for chlamydia.

I also don't know what the basis is for stating that someone is more susceptible to a virus/bacteria after treatment is finished.

frown.gif" border="0I guess Mr Happy is not a Happy guy now. You might if you are luckey contracted NSU...non specific urethritis/ PAINFUL WHEN YOU URINATE AND INCLUDES AT NO EXTRA CHARGE A NICE DISCHARGE.///Dont drink alcahol while your on the antibiotic / try not to re-infect yourself from the same place/////personally I let them lick,lick , lick but no mouth over the head with out a cover or you are playing russian roulette with Mr Happy as the potential burn victim. Who knows how many men she has serviced/ think of it like a taxi cab/ when you get in and ask the guy to drive you somewhere you dont think or care about how many people have been in the cab before you/ but in your situation you need to protect yourself and your partner that you dont inadvertantly spread this or and prevent yourself from getting infected by using a better technique/ and always showering afterwards and taking a leak. shocked.gif" border="0

Archived