first time std

fatharry2

after 4 days of minor discomfort i am now pissing razor blades. im in samui and have just been to a clinic. doctor took one very quick look, 1 jab in the arse, another tommorow and a course of tablets for five days. doctor could not tell me the name, just kept saying infection, nor could thai girl i am with, she just said the doctor said i catch from lady. now i always cover up so it must have come from bbbj. so i am sure this narrows down the odds a bit but i would like tok now what i have, if only to tell the grandkids.

Harry,

If it drips like a tap then I would put my money on clamydia BUT if you have a white discharge then gonno is your best bet. Other than that just put it down to NSU.

In the interests of medical science let us know the outcome.

Being an old Vietnam vet, nope honest never had it. But sounds like you have gonnorhea, and I am told that is "nothing to clap about"!

You got the cure, that friend of yours needs to be checked too. I would not touch that GF again, until then.

Wrong if you got the clap its going to be green pus shit. It will clog up your dick if you let it go. Then you get the ass kickin shots after they run the roto rueter up your dick.

You need to stay out of action, no alcohol at all for at least a month I would say. Had a friend who drank a bottle of whiskey everyday and got the clap. HE went through the cure (hear those shots hurt like hell) several times, could not quit drinking and antibiotics and alochol do not mix.

Bill crazy.gif" border="0

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

ok. took the medication the clinic prescribed and it did me no good. went to samui hospital and had a swab test. verdict. non-gonnereah. this means any infection of the pee hole and tube comes under this that is not gonnereah, ie chlamidia and a host of others.. 7 day course of antibiotics and i am assured i will be ok. the only draw back is no beer. so im putting off starting the course untill im on the flight home.

Of one particular case study:

A lad who had Clamydia on previous occasion gets similar symptoms but worse, therefore prescribes himself same drugs, ie Doxyclcine for a week.

More than two weeks of daily doxycycline later symtoms are persisting so changes medicine to 1.5mg of Zithromaz (2g recommended) and within a day all is clear.

Concludes that the std was Gonherea. Hasn't had checkup to confirm clear yet.

The symptoms were substatial discharge of a thickish stuff with a mild tint of green. and mild iritation when pissing. Many boxers binned.

I have the feeling docs in Thailand tend to give Injections in a lot of cases where tablets are given in Europe. Maybe they don't trust the people to take them.

Incidently the Zithromax clear both Clamydia and Gonherea(aka the clap/ the drip) but Doxyclyine only clears Clamydia. Doxyclcline is prescribed more often as its cheaper.

On a futher point, having the clap must make it many many times more easier to pick up a virus than if your in perfect health. Even after it clears I think your risk of contracting the Virus stays higher for some months until you are healed completely.

Not drinking while on medication makes it more effective, but it doesn't mean that a drink will eliminate the effect.

Anyway, if it's clamydia it's quite stubborn, so in case the symtoms come up once more you unfortunately have to see a doctor again.

A quack who put me on a couse of doxy told me that the no drinking alcohol thing was more to do with reducing the need to do a leak and hence reducing the pissing razorblades sensation (and further inflaming things). Water was the prefered option and plenty of it to help flush the system. unfortunately with clamydia the "i need to piss real quick" feeling can persist for a couple of weeks giving one the feeling that they are still infected. retesting at this stage is pointless as dead cells in the old fella show up as a false positive.

I think maybe alcohol is a diruetic same as coffee etc (makes you go a lot). When they say drink plenty of water I don't think they mean the same quantity as 10 small bottles in an evening. I could stand to be corrected though.

Archived