Any suggestions?

I seem to fantasize a lot when getting shagged and like many guys not all "wedges of the damp" can I blow in. Most of the time I prefer at the end getting the "lick lick and using the hand " and no problem. It is interesting to see how many guys here also find themselves fantsizing about another girl or girls rather than the one they are with. I find myself doing exactly that. {One just assumes that other guys have no problem cuming with sexual intercourse.} I never understand what makes it cum in one gal but seemingly impossible in another, or I feel can you ever just be excited sexually just fantsizing on the gal you are with. Sometimes the girl I am fantasizing about is not truly a girl I would want to be with in reality. When I let go "stop thinking" and just be, it is okay. It is interesting to gather information about this from others perspectives and see men are men. I think we are rather visually turned on. thinking about pussy and tits and nasty acts . And yet women we love are often loved because they our good people and good friends but they are not always the women we are totally turned on by. Sometimes it is hard to make the pieces fit,{no pun intended} but must be accepted that they fit the way they are.

Hi,

I have a similar problem at times. It kind of depends on the lady, the hole and whether I use a condom or not. This problem is likely to have both a mental and physical (lack of friction smile.gif cause. Do you have trouble cumming when you "self gratificate"? laugh.gif

Trying something new like suggested by others in this thread will take care of the mental issue. A tight pussy or going anal will make sure there is plenty of friction smile.gif

Archived