Goldfingers ...ummm

keith doug

Have not been for a couple years. Was introduced to Randy in the tow of brethren Sarasin. Remember the DJ playing "White pussy, Black pussy, Yellow pussy yadayadayada from the film "From dusk till Dawn" when he saw us enter. A theme song for our bro, I reckon.

Yeah, the Goldfinger website is well past it's due date.

Man at Work said:
keith doug said:

stumbled across the goldfingers web site,, i know Sarasin converted me!! any one been there recently..

Goldfinger

Well the site is not too up to date. Look at "upcomming activities"?!?!?!

All dates from 1999!!!

pretty accurate for Goldfingers as most regulars had their best years sometimes ago! :neener:

I was a regular at Goldfingers for many years and still pop in a few times every time I'm in town.

The girls have never been the prettiest but the music is always excellent (generally classic rock) and Randy has always been a good host. In fact I think a lot of the regulars are regulars because of Randy.

I've noticed however in recent visits that Randy seems more and more preoccupied with playing balut (dice) and rarely moves from the corner of the bar, which is a shame as he used to always come over for a chat but now tends to just acknowledge customers with a wave (or maybe it's just me).

I have been to a couple of Randy's birthday golf extravaganzas! at Unico in the past and remember one time when some of the dancers came to the golf course and at the first drink stop Tequilla Titties were available!

I did check out the website but it's way out of date as it still refers to the cigar lounge which was closed down years ago and also the link to upcoming events has a list of items from 1999!

Archived