Thai Nympho's - Does the Book match the Cover?

Dumsoda

Prosal,

Should be back with freetime in Paris within a couple week, what about we hook up and look for some thai and brazilian girls who just make us feel... like home :beer:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What's even worse, I've heard on the grapevine that some Thai girls don't like taking it up the "clacker" and some will not swallow, even after you tightly hold the back of their head and allow them the special priviledge of being allowed to smoke your prized possession !!! WTF...what's the world coming to???"

Tsstss....Do not tip those girls! Do not date them again! ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ENCOURAGE SUCH A SUBVERSIVE BEHAVIOUR :nono:

Random, keep the leash on :wave:

You mean no experience of being high on some nights out ?

----------------------------------------------

oh no, and not even denying some girls can be wild on some kind of stuff (usually, a few drinks can make the trick), just that these same girls can be quite good without it, and that drugs (as in drugged up) ingurgitated in Pattaya, are not that conducive to great sex, just addiction/dependance. Drugs like Yabba are not taken for performing on top of one's game. it's a bit sadder than that.

I've had women who were shy at the bars only to rush me and screw my brains out after we entered my hotel room. Conversely, I've had women who ran me down and jumped all over me as I walked past their bars, only to turn into a starfish back in the room. :banghead:

Archived