Thai Nympho's - Does the Book match the Cover?

Dumsoda

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumsoda said: (and only because a cool guy like dumsoda brought this topic up... I'll weigh in here)

Wonderful to "win the Lottery" and be used and abused..."All day and all of the night."... but how often does this really happen??

With a totally new girl, (I mean the first time YOU take her out - not a girl new to the scene)

Winning the lottery happens quite often with the right verbal and physical interview / testing techniques.... All about chemistry, in my opinion.

BUT, how often is your winning lottery ticket taken away from you?? and why?? ::

Meaning, on the second or third, or fourth time you go with the gal, she changes into a starfish? or the magic was simply "not there anymore" :( and she is no longer the user and abuser you loved, the situation no longer rocks your world...

How often has that happened to you? Why do you think so??

a mystery I have never been able to solve...

Dude_Le_Rude said:Dumsoda said: (and only because a cool guy like dumsoda brought this topic up... I'll weigh in here)

Enough of this crap.......people will get the wrong impression and think we're gay !!!

BUT, how often is your winning lottery ticket taken away from you?? and why?? ::

Meaning, on the second or third, or fourth time you go with the gal, she changes into a starfish? or the magic was simply "not there anymore" :( and she is no longer the user and abuser you loved, the situation no longer rocks your world...

How often has that happened to you? Why do you think so??

a mystery I have never been able to solve...

In most cases I try and avoid follow ups (and I mean Most, not all) it generally never has the same "Magic" as the first encounter. Besides, if you change the word "time" to year., it's not that much different to the "average" marriage. It's the old..Q..How do you turn a (Insert Nationality) girl off Sex?? A. Marry her !! Only with these type of encounters, it's like someone has pressed the fast forward button on life. I think it happens a lot. Why?? No far can idea....better to spend the time looking for the next "victim" rather than waste time pondering the When / where / how / why's.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Dude_Le_Rude said:Dumsoda said: (and only because a cool guy like dumsoda brought this topic up... I'll weigh in here)

Enough of this crap.......people will get the wrong impression and think we're gay !!!

Dumsoda!! Shit, you let the cat out of the bag, buddy! :( ::

It's the old..Q..How do you turn a (Insert Nationality) girl off Sex?? A. Marry her !!

LOL! :)

Only with these type of encounters, it's like someone has pressed the fast forward button on life. I think it happens a lot. Why?? No far can idea....better to spend the time looking for the next "victim" rather than waste time pondering the When / where / how / why's.

yeah... I see your point. but some gals, (regular victims?!) again and again, over the course of a year or two... the magic remains or gets stronger and hotter.

the others... NOT. Well, I only ponder these things while I am not in LOS... so, I have plenty of time to waste when I am not there.

Am I the victim or the crime??

Peace!

:beer:

Absolutely not!! Does not match the cover...do not pass go...do not collect 200 dollars...

My first trip to LOS was a disappointment. I expected wet delicious slutty dirty talking gals and got shy towel clad farm girls. Amazing what they will do on stage and then contrast that with the room actitvities...I must say that perversion is a luxury of those of us who grew up with enough to eat. Many of these girls did not, so hungry eat, horny F%$# is about as deep as the old psychological development goes. Now, I am NOT complaining as this makes Thai women VERY easy to live with, but makes them lousy in the sack IMHO. For a F*%$ Buddy give me a disturbed Western girl who had a bad relationship with daddy and poor self-esteem ANY day. They are far more creative and fun. But for a nice peaceful home, give me a simple village girl...

I do admit that the older freelancers here are FAR more fun then the young go-go- girls...and also more skilled...

GS

Archived