Average cost of university studies in Thailand?

drogon

Greetings

I would like to know that.

As I am european, I am not sure that a university in Europe has the same meaning in Thailand.

So I wish to have an idea of the "price" required for one year.

Maybe it depends on the university (private or public)?

The reputation of the university?

Thanks for your infos

It does depend on the place. Wether it's a bachelor or a master.

In ABAC or Bangkok Uni it cost around 80000 baht a year for BA.

Way more for Thammasat internationnal course, and for thai language programs in public unis like Thammasat, Chula or Rahmkkamaeng , it costs next to nothing from what I gathered.

Sure if you can be more specific in your question some guys here might have an answer

i e :how much is a BJ from a postgraduate in the female bathroom of Kasetstart? from a male undergraduate in Mahidol? etc...

Anyway, U have plans to pursue your studies in Thailand or asking for GF??

Good luck

Random

Thanks for your answer.

no more studies for me please

::

In fact this is for GF sister as we were discussing the merits and flaws of thai education system.

(I am thinking about offering her a good university)

Anyway It may be better to send her study abroad.

Sounds promising!

So far I haven't been overly impress by intelectual prowess of thai students. A trip overseas might be welcome. But you're sure you're ever gonna make month ends meet with a hotel manager salary if you have to support not only your GF but also her sister overseas??

If she wants to study french you can start and send her to l'Alliance Francaise in BKK, gotta check the conditions on internet as I may send a girl there very soon as well.

Got yourself a sexy thai chinese girlfriend then?

Some lucky buggers out there ;)

I will not have to support the GF and her sister as if she goes studying abroad I will "just" pay her studies, for the rest she will find a work.

If the sister stays in BKK I will pay as it is far less expansive.

About supporting the GF, not really, I only offer some gifts from time to time to her and her family.

Yep I maile alliance française and a friend working for them in Belgium convinced me that they were excellent at teaching French.

Sounds goods! when does she start AF if ever?? perhaps good idea to have her hook up with the girl I'm making plans on right now.

20 y o, fair skin, from Chantaburi, doing lousy uni studies in Ramkhamaeng. Have the feeling she doesn't know loads of people in BKK and is still fresh. Undecisive right now, she could go for P4P or become a decent mistress/wife according to what the (near)future holds for her, would need to get more friends in BKK, preferably middle class and above.

Good luck with your girl!

Random

AF in October if she is still in BKK.

If she decides to stay in BKK I will ask her if she wants to ook up with your girl, though I am not sure it will match as she is quite eager to take the "opportunity" of having real studies.

(as far as it is possible in Thailand I would describe her as being a feminist, not of the stupid sort though)

Good luck with your lady too

"as far as it is possible in Thailand I would describe her as being a feminist, not of the stupid sort though"

Oups... dangerous! but OK if the girl's smart and productive.

Mine wouldn't be called feminist by anyone in his right mind I guess. Thinks it's OK the old thai way when the wife choses a Mia Noi for the husband. The issue nowadays is they tend to chose the mia noi in the back of the wife and even have a few at the same times. Lucky thai guys if you want my opinion!

Asked me after a few days surprised if if it was true that some girls enjoy sex as I was hinting it. For her it feels like she's gonna die she said! Actually loved that part, hardenned professionnal mistresses would know better I guess ! She kept performing better and better anyway which is enough for me, and altogether she seemeed very comfortable to stick around during my whole stay.

Talk about a thread highjack... so many sweet memories from Thailand...gotta type them somewhere!

Random, mellowed (read: business is good ::)

Archived