Another reason to like Thai girls!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cent said:

p.s. Hey SD mate, I'd love some copies of your Stooges downloads! (Yeah, Curly was my fav too.) What format did you download them onto disc? Where'd you find them to download? I'll be in BKK this coming Tuesday morning btw. See you there.

The were on a torrent site. I made them into three DVDs complete with menus cuz I have the technology LOL! I'll burn you copies. Give a ring when you get into town. You have the number.

Cheers,

SD

SD,

Thanks! I'd appreciate that! Will be down in Bangers Tuesday morning. Will you be around for Friday night? I may slip down to Pattaya for Wed and Thur. for some sun and sea time. Leave for the states Sat. morn. for about 3 to 4 weeks. Daughter's wedding on the 1st of Oct. Had lightniong strike the house while I was away and the computer there is fried. I might have a lag time being on-line until I get it fixed. But back here around the 5th I hope if seating is available. Would like to see the Doc from Malay if he does come to BKK then as well. Sounds like a party! See you soon, and thanks for the Stooges stuff! I'm sure they'll be a hit in the village! :: At least I know I'll have a good laugh watching them again. :up::yay::spin:

Cent

suadum said:

Yes, they had some good ones spoofing Nazis.

My gal pal loved the one where they trade their restaraunt for a broken down old racehorse and feed it chilis to win the race! :rotfl::elephant: :spin:cheers,

SD

awww crap , now your busting my balls , need my " stooges " fix , barstard.... :worship:

Bada :spank: Bing

Guest lazyphil

I wish my Mrs could get on with BlackAdder :(....Fawlty Towers though had her chuckling, especially when Basil beat his old mini up with a tree branch when it broke down :)

Archived