Girls with moustaches

Zaad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to teach a chinese girl english. she was gorgeous with a fantastic personality and all energy. she would have gone off like a firecracker in bed.....but she had hair on her arms and shoulders like a gorillas. you couldnt believe this petite little thing with soft skin and very girly everything was a gorilla under her shirt. i tried to get my mind around it to get her in the sack but it was no good.

i didn thave the heart to explain to her guys dont find that attractive! :barf:

The_Munchmaster said:
teddy said: Are you implying that the space between a girls top lip and her nose is not situated on her head ::

The area of the head in which the "space between a girls top lip and her nose" is situated is commonly referred to as the FACE. Duh!

So lets get this straight, you reckon that the face isn't part of the head ::

Ah I see now, you go with girls from the Thermae ::

Dear Teddy,

This is obviously all very difficult for you to understand, but then off course you are a Scouser.

Head hair is universally regarded to mean the hair growing out of the scalp, which is on the top and back of the head, whereas facial hair refers to hair on the face, i.e., beards and moustaches. For example, 'he has a fine head of hair' doesn't mean 'what a lovely moustache he's got' and 'he's not got much facial hair' doesn't mean 'he's going bald'.

For the avoidance and removal of doubt, I did say that a girl should only have hair on her head, clearly referring to the aforementioned "hair growing out of the scalp".

Archived