Bar Girl tricks to return to your hotel room

JungleBunny

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never had Girls leave things behind for the reasons stated.

but many times i would tell them to bring a change of clothes so that i could put their dirty ones in with my laundry.

i found they were very grateful with me paying the pittance to have their clothes laundered and i was rewarded in kind......... :hubba: :grinyes:

and i always remember a good Friend who would leave 20 Baht in the Bathroom for 'services rendered' as a joke...... :up:

i'm in my second day here in BKK (first trip btw). Funny to see this thread, took a girl back from NEP not too long after I got off the plane, noticed yesterday she left her earings behind but she hasn't come back and I don't think she will come back. I think she just completely forgot about them. She did try to give me the "oh, I don't like white people but you different I like you" deal to try to get me to barfine her another time but I think she got the hint that I wasn't buying it so when she left she didn't say anything like come see me again, just bye which I was really glad to hear. Curious to see what other types of events with girls i'm going to run into while i'm here.

Dubbs

Archived