Bar Girl tricks to return to your hotel room

JungleBunny

one of my first 10 bkk chicks forgot her wallet in my guesthouse. she wasn't a very good fuck actually she did her best to avoid getting fucked at all a total 180' on her angels promises!

so she left but too bad all of value in her wallet was atm card & only really for her assuming she knew the code & there was a bit of cash behind the numbers...

found surpricingly a crimpled note outside my door containg her number & name guess she realised it would be bad form giving it to me directly after my complaints on her service & her not happy with the usual 500bt ;)

boy was she happy I called to inform I had her wallet, but damn disspointed I didn't wanted to try & fuck her again as she was all dolled up to collect it!

some 2-3 years later we met again & boy had she imporved her fucking & attitude big time :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Earings, toothbrushes, nail polish remover, hair brushes and all manner of other things over the years.

When i settled down with my current she went through the condo and chucked out all the accumulated crap from the shower to the bedroom drawers.

I wouldn't mind but I told her that the used toothbrushes are good for cleaning in small places !

LukDod said:

My 2-cents...

I can only make a subjective guess as to why you've had BG's return the next day. If it was a rare occurance, then I'd make nothing of it. If it has happened to you a number of times then....either you are really the 'handsome man' and they enjoyed their time with you....or what is the most common reason for such behavior is that you overpaid for their services! And anyone who overpays and lavishes any gal with gifts...is a very desireable customer who also becomes a handsome man...even if they look like a troll.

I must underpay them, ugly farang kee niaow, never found anything.

And Sayan, you're a bastard with their dirty underwear, never thought about that one :applause:

Archived