Bar Girl tricks to return to your hotel room

JungleBunny

Hi all,

I know I am not alone in this one as its probably straight out of the bar girl hand book. I have been to LOS over 5 times now and a certain trend I have discovered seems to happen to me on the odd occasion. After B/F a girl and taking her back to my hotel room for either a S/T or L/T, once we have finished and she is ready to leave they seem to be forgetful and leave an item of clothing behind, most times it seems to be a belt or something small.

Sometimes I notice it and tell them, but they sometimes hide it behind the bed so I don?t see it till it?s too late and they are long gone. That?s when I get this knock on my door normally the next day and guess what it?s the bar girl from the night before. They basically jump on you as you open the door and say how happy to see you and say sorry they left some clothing with you. I guess the girl see's it as way to hopefully get another go with you or become a short time girlfriend while you are staying in LOS.

Anyone else had the same experience

JungleBunny

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JungleBunny said:

...they seem to be forgetful and leave an item of clothing behind, most times it seems to be a belt or something small...

I have had "normal" girls in farangland do this back in the day. Seems to be standard female procedure for "marking their territory", so to speak. However I cannot recall a bargirl doing this to me. But then again, all know that this would not be acceptable for many reasons.

Cheers,

SD

Heh, I have accumulated quite a few trinkets over time. Ear rings, a watch, a tampon pack (doh!), a hat, comic books, a beaded necklace, lotion for the nether regions, a hair brush, and too much other stuff to list. Though none of the girls have ever come back looking for their stuff. I did try to return the watch though as it was the one thing that seemed valuable, but by the time I found it in the sofa and figured who it was from, she forgot where she lost it and had already bought another! All of the items go into the war chest. ::

My 2-cents...

I can only make a subjective guess as to why you've had BG's return the next day. If it was a rare occurance, then I'd make nothing of it. If it has happened to you a number of times then....either you are really the 'handsome man' and they enjoyed their time with you....or what is the most common reason for such behavior is that you overpaid for their services! And anyone who overpays and lavishes any gal with gifts...is a very desireable customer who also becomes a handsome man...even if they look like a troll.

They regularly leave their toothbrushes behind but non has ever have come back for it.. :: Its been a cause of some very fast thinking when my GTG visits and wants an explanation of my increasing toothbrush supply. I now have to do a very thorough sweep after each P4P encounter as you just never know what can give the game away.

JP

Archived