Nursery/play group in Pattaya/Jomtien

Bembaman

Does anyone know of nursery or playgroup facilities in Jomtien or Pattaya for a 2.5 year old? I know some of the international schools provide it but right now we want our child to go just a couple of mornings or afternoons, not full time or every day. When she starts school at Kindergarten level she will go to one of these schools fulll time but in the meantime we would like to find something a little less commital. Any ideas?

• 2 months later...

Hi Pete,

My daughter, 2 yrs, 10 mo, went to school for the first day today, just playground at the local temple. Test week so to speak, if she likes she can join, if not, she'll have to wait.

She really wanted to go, kept talking about it for weeks, since 2 nieces go there as well, one in the same group as her, so today was the big day.

Turned that everybody wanted to touch her and followed her around on the school ground, since although she's a look krueng, her skin is as fair as can be, and all of the school kids wanted to touch her, incl. the big ones.

So at noon rather than 2pm, my wife had to pick her pick her up and bring her own, since she was crying so much. Tomorrow is a day off, the teacher has a meeting and thursday she's all for it again.

uh, sorry, off topic I guess. A proud dad had tell someone!

Wow, this is something I never considered or spend a nano second thinking about. You make me slightly worried.

Mmmm, good thing is that our little one is completely happy to go back again on Thiursday and give it another try.

The niece in her class took really good care of her (and that's one who knows her way around at that young age, I always thought she'd be a bad influence, 555, she's 2 yrs older than our daughter) but she was so upset in the end that she cried as well.

Archived