More TG BS

spudsmck

Just thought I'd share a letter.

Been e-mailing once a week for the last 2 months since spending a week with her last June.

Since I'm leaving for Thailand in 12 days...this is the set-up letter for big baht. Obviously it's a crock of crap, but I'll play (not pay) along for 7 to 10 days, then bail on to butterflying and looking for the next sweetie for the last 2 weeks......If she gets on my nerves too much or asks for anything outside of the scoope of Farrang-bargirl relationship.......I'll bail on the spot.

Was gonna bring her the perfume anyways.

(my name) my love,

Do you remember the last time you come here and I told you that me and my friends pay share and now they cheat me already 47,000 Baht. I was so sad and cry for 2 days, I can not eat, can not go to work. Please call me when you come to Pattaya. My number is xx - xxxxxxx. Darling, I would like you to buy me the lotion you used in Thailand for face skin and the perfume also.

I will wait on you my love,

her name

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MaiLuk said:

>>Darling, I would like you to buy me the lotion you used in Thailand for face skin and the perfume also. <<

Dude, this will probably only cost you 500 baht so i don't think this is a set up ::

MaiLuk (not too bright)

Actually.........it's not what she asked I bring her....it's just a notice of change of tone in her. I always bring that kind of stuff for a girl I'm re-visting.

Probably isn't even her writing the e-mail...........most likely it's a friend's suggestion and won't hear anything about it unless I bring the subject up..........which I will.

::

Ohhhhh. So he is worried that her friend might also cheat him. Now i got it the OPer better be damn careful. Plus he might get rooked into buying perfume for the girl's friends. He is walking in dangerous uncharted territory hope he comes out OK.

:neener:

MaiLuk said:

>>Darling, I would like you to buy me the lotion you used in Thailand for face skin and the perfume also. <<

Best reply:

Lotion? Yeh, I got your lotion right here baby

of course, we all have figured out sarcasm is lost on most thais

MaiLuk said:

::

Ohhhhh. So he is worried that her friend might also cheat him. Now i got it the OPer better be damn careful. Plus he might get rooked into buying perfume for the girl's friends. He is walking in dangerous uncharted territory hope he comes out OK.

:neener:

I was only pointing out the lie factor. My experience is that they give a story and hope you offer help.

I think I'll survive................and in only 10 days I'm back in the LOS. :neener:

Archived