Topless again any place in Bangkok?

NokTang

Read a few post here. Nothing specific.

If I am going to pay 120baht for a bottle of beer I want to see topless.

Don't care about bottomless or shows.

Will be in Bangkok this weekend..."where are the tits"?

Last visit only found them in Midnight on Soi Cowboy.

Would realy like to see Nana Plaza topless again....

Thanks for any update on this important matter. Otherwise, I'll stick with the street as a bikini and the street are about the same...and the drinks are cheaper....

cheers.

Nok the Kook

Neo said:

To tell you just how backwards Bangkok is these days, the irony is the only bars I can think of that continually show every hour of every night are in Pong & Nana. People may be a little reluctant to spell it all out so search the archives :)

still missing the good ol' days when every gogo bar shows full nude girls anytime and the beer costs 70-80 baht :rolleyes:

There is substantially more showing now than was true a year ago; more showing on Soi Cowboy than NEP. But the bars still close at 1 am, although there are now convenient late night venues that sometimes closed early and sometimes do not. It is all very odd.

Stickman reckons Pattaya places are getting raided because of the complaints of Asian women taken there in big tour groups. I wonder if it's any co-incidence that NP has stopped showing at the same time as its existence became apparent to the typical guidebook "Oh look at me, I'm sightseeing in an exciting Bangkok bar but I'm disgusted by it" tourist brigade. There didn't used to be any say five years ago but now it seems Nana is becoming known to them almost as much as Patpong and they're taking up valuable space in the bars.

I think we need a new area every 5 or 6 years simply to stay ahead of Lonely Planet... :banghead:

Well, they do as they have been seen running around with posts in hand. They may not need to read this board to know, but if they do see it they lose face and take corrective measures you can be sure.

As far as places showing, I :dunno: Hey, here's a novel idea...go check for yourself!

Cheers,

SD

"where are the tits"?

Nok,

Plenty of tits to be seen on Cowboy. Just poke your head in a few bars. Showtime seems to be from 10 pm onwards. Plenty of showing in Pattaya. It would be easier to list the bars that aren't showing here. I may stay here the rest of my trip. Oh wait, the dreaded 30 day visa run. I hate when that happens as Phnom Penh is such a boring place ::. Anyone up for a guided tour of all the boring bars there sometime later this month, PM me.

Ranger

Archived