Long or Short

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I prefer shoulder length - no category for that. But having said that there was a dancer in Shark about a year ago who had a very short and curly almost afro-caribean natural hair style that really worked for me. Shame she was a complete failure in the sack - I think I bar fined her for the hair but the rest of the body did not produce the goods, in hindsight she was more like a cabbage ::

Still very sweet girl, complete newby then but have not seen her there in least 6 months. No doubt someone has grabbed her quickly out of the bar. Such a cute smile. Somehow I keep hoping to see her again, if only to put my hand through her hair because she is untypically Thai in that respect. The irony is that she hates her hair and wants it to be long and straight like everyone else. Must be something about that bar as they now have another girl with almost same hairstyle (perhaps its her sister !!) but its not the same girl.

I thought the question was how big your dick is!

Glad it's not as is embarresing to tick the small box again!

Anyway, LOG HAIR RULES

Always has as a kid I loved it, still do.

My wife on the othre hand keeps cutting my hair every 10 days, and then hers once a month!

ERGH

Even my daughter, now aged 3 1/2 has never had her hair cut.

DOG - short haired terrior

teddy said: My preference would be if the girl had big tits I would like her to have long hair to match, but with small tits I think short hair matches better. Unfortunately your poll does not cater for this answer.

You're right, it doesn't!

Anyway I'll go for the long hair and big tits, hopefully next month.

Archived