Advice Wanted:How 2 get Ex BG parents off her back

TomYumLing

I don't think the monthly stipend will work with these folks.

I don't think your girlfriend is going to stop talking to her parents.

I don't think her parents are going to stop squeezing their daughter for every satang she can give them.

You're going to have to educate your girl friend to not be their atm.

The best way to do that is by using Limbo's suggestion and doing something that will empower them. Not give them money directly. Sit with them, build a business plan and impliment it.

When it fails, I'll guarantee you it will be for reasons under their control.

Also, if the parents have been getting all this money, put it on a spreadsheet over time. Show your girlfriend how much money they've gotten over the past year. She'll know the value of money up in her village. When she sees a large lump sum like that she'll be very angry.

On a monthly basis it doesn't seem like much to her from her end, but add in all the sisters, the aunt, and her contribution, I'm sure she'll feel really abused when she sees the amount they got over the entire year last year.

<<burp>>

Dude you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of fixing this situation. It is as simple as that. You can talk to your chick and educate her until your blue in the face but it won't make a bit of difference.

Your gf is the one that is going to have to figure it out and if you wnat to be with her your going to have to be patient as hell and help her go through the process until she pulls the trigger on being able to tell the folks "NO".

Now you had better get into the habit of repeating things over and over again ad nauseum because that is what it will take. Consistency is what will win the day.

There are some things that YOU can do to set certain parameters as far as the relationship is concerned. You can set up a monthly stipend for the parents and you tell her every single month that they won't get one baht more or less. You make it perfectly clear that it is YOUR money you are giving them and if she don't like it she can go back to her previous life without you. You tell her that her parents can't do shit for her and you are the one that is taking care of her now.

You tell her that she needs to understand as well as the family that you are not the "farang" or the "ATM" you are her BOYFRIEND.

You repeat to her whenever an opportunity arises that you work hard for your cash as well as she. It is not her nor your job to "take care" of the family. You do however see no problem in "helping".

Now with the youngest daughter usually there is the promise of land. You tell her to forget about that if she wants land you and her can buy land. You don't need the family holding that over her head.

Strategically bad mouth them whenever possible especially play upon them willingly having her work as a prostitute and what if she had contracted HIV would they have taken care of her? Tell her they don't care about her life because she could have died working as a prostitute. What father would let his daughter become a whore if he truly loves her? Does she want her daughter to become a whore too?

Tell her she is an ATM. Tell her she is the same as a buffalo but instead of working in the rice fields she works in the bars fucking men for money so the family can spend it. Play upon her insecurities. Ask her does her parents call to ask how she is doing in life? Do they call to simply say hello and they miss and love her or is every conversation "send money"?

Every now and then have an emotional outburst about the situation to let her know you are pissed off and unhappy with her being taken advantage of.

Trust me the parents are telling her how she is no good and is not a good daughter, so you have to fight fire with fire.

Do this @ least 3 times a month over the next couple of years and maybe you have have some success. She will never cut them off because she is the youngest but she may start to dictate to them what she is willing to do.

Good luck.

Archived