New Year's Eve - Where to go?

Pat_from_Jersey

Pat_from_Jersey said:

Is there anything special about NYE in Bangkok?

Well I would go down to SC around 21.00 hrs and have a walk around. DO NOT EAT ANYWHERE BEFORE! There will be plenty food around for free - and good stuff too. BF a girl a night earlier, as they will double the BFs on NYE. After 02.00 Hrs head to Country Roads I - Always had good fun there at NY (and not only than).

Have Fun

MaW

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last NYE in Pattaya I was just wondering around from bar to bar, all the girls wanting to stay in their bars partying, no one really interested doing something boring like back to the hotel for sex so out of desperation I went for a walk along the beach and met the prettiest young Thai girl I'd seen for a while all on her own and took her back to my hotel for one of my greatest nights of sex ever! I should point out that the chances of finding such a girl on Beach Road are very slim indeed but the point is that the best thing about Thailand is not to have a plan. Go with the flow and you'll find something good.

If you want to get away from the bars, I've spent 2 NYE's partying with friends at the beer gardens they set up in front of the World Trade center. MASSIVE amounts of people and good fun. Would have done the same last year, but the party was cancelled because of the tsunami :( I'm sure it will be on again for 2006.

Archived