What is the point of Flavoured Condoms

The_Munchmaster

Presumably the point is that they taste nice (better) for the girl that's giving you a BJ. But what is the point of having a BJ with a condom on? OK, someone will point out that they protect you from STD's but in 17 years of BBBJ's I've never contracted an STD. A condom between her mouth and your dick eliminates almost all sensation and therefore I can see no point having a BJ with a condom on and therefore no point in having flavoured condoms.

lol, like ya said there not for you, there for her.

:neener:

its just like those "ribbed for her pleasure condoms" But I say screw that ! I turn those sucker inside out. now its ribbed for my pleasure!!! :neener:

Mainly flavored condoms are for those std germaphobs like me who are scared to death of brining anything back. But yea your right. then why even get a bj. Have to agree with ya. its like getting a massage with a thick rain coat on....although I think they offer that kind of service at the cave lol

Talking of condoms....

Wed Sep 21, 7:00 AM ET

BEIJING - A rubber company in China has begun marketing condoms under the brand names Clinton and Lewinsky, apparently seeking to exploit the White House affair that led to the impeachment of America's 42nd president.

Spokesman Liu Wenhua of the Guangzhou Rubber Group said the company was handing out 100,000 free Clinton and Lewinsky condoms as part of a promotion to raise consumer awareness of its new products.

He said that after the promotion ends, the Clinton condoms will go on sale in southern China for 29.8 Yuan ($3.72) for a box of 12, while the Lewinsky model will be priced at 18.8 Yuan ($2.35) for the same quantity.

"The Clinton condom will be the top of our line," he said. "The Lewinsky condom is not quite as good."

http://tinyurl.com/dzouy

have to agree Mr.Munchmaster.

no point to them and i always think that it is the same as taking a shower while wearing a raincoat.

reminds me of a Girl in Patong who i wanted for 2 Years.

asked her many times to come with me but she would only give a BJ while i wore a condom.

not for me and i had to say no everytime after i chased her alnight............ :banghead:

You guys are helarious lol :drunk:

I don't know. its 50/50 for me. condoms suck, but the help keep people like me who are parnoid of hiv and other std's ate ease. Course the don't prevent herpies or warts. So I guess chose your poison. lol

but yea bbbj is way bether than one with a rubber on. I don't know why you would even bother getting a bj with a rubber.

mmmmm nothing like getting a bj while having your junk in a strangle hold with a little rubber rain coat.

I always feel like my lil soldier can't breath lol

:yikes::yay:

Munch,

While waiting for a newbie board member to return from upstairs at Pump Station, the gal I was with said she only did BJ's with condom now, but I was welcome to pick any other lady who would gladly do without. "Many man have problem, many lady have problem. I no want problem because my boyfriend get angry me". Fair enough, but I passed and waited for him downstairs. Only had one condom BJ ever is SE Asia and that was from a soapy girl that couldn't be persuaded otherwise. Had plenty MP gals try, but gentle persuasion and begging usually seems to work.

Ranger

Archived