What is the point of Flavoured Condoms

The_Munchmaster

I don't like BJ's whilst wearing a condom but I can see one situation where a flavoured condom would come in handy. Say perhaps you have just arrived in BKK after a long flight, from say Chicago, and you are desperately horny and in need of a BJ before you get the chance to wash and brush up. Say perhaps you headed to the Beer Garden wearing the same clothes you travelled in and picked up a lady, you could always use a strong strawberry flavoured condom to try and disguise the fact that you stink to high heaven.

What do you think? ::

Place I work in sells "warming" condoms and "warming" lube, not sure what this is about. Having had an accident with some other things (some foot cooling lotion with menthol was applied :onfire: ) I am not in a great hurry to try.

I have had some pleasure with chocolate flavoured condoms, the lady liked licking them and put some extra effort in compared with other flavours she tryed.

CP

I agree.

Flavored condoms really do seem morally wrong as they lend support to the argument that a condom during a blowjob is somehow "OK".

Any kind of crime against nature- like flavored condoms- should be illegal and use or even possession strictly punished.

Archived