a leage of their own

FAT_AUSSIE

FAT_AUSSIE said:

You would have to agree that asian woman as a whole have a particular mystique and that Thai girls are flawed in so many ways a long term relationship(marriage) seems to be a great strain with these women... What about other women?

Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese etc etc, are they all the same? are Thai women in a league of their own due to religion/education/upbringing or culture?

Fat Aussie,

It seesm to me that you're reflecting your relationship with one specific Thai woman on all Thai women.

It seesm that you're in a difficult situation, but it doesn't justify throwing all other relationships or Thai women in general on the same heap.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have smaller bodies and maybe tighter vaginas!! Throw in the exotic look, accented speech and different cultural views on human interaction; there ain't much difference compared to the the garden variety Western chick.

------------------------------

Holy Fuck, dude, that's a lot of mystic thrown in right there! :D :D :D

Sorry, I cannot comment on the 35%, such a precise number, but I have been on KS watch about Stick, so behaving now...

I believe Suadum is right. there are quite a few thai women in the USA with top positions. A friend of mine, who is a comp' ingineer told me his manager is a thai woman, and a pretty good looking one he says too.

Some others are doctors, nurses (big $$ in California) travel agents, and it's only if people stick to the population of BG become wives that they may not be aware that this is hardly the only segment working in the west. It's an understandable mistake.

Archived