a leage of their own

FAT_AUSSIE

You would have to agree that asian woman as a whole have a particular mystique and that Thai girls are flawed in so many ways a long term relationship(marriage) seems to be a great strain with these women... What about other women?

Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese etc etc, are they all the same? are Thai women in a league of their own due to religion/education/upbringing or culture?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work with a few Chinese, Vietnamese and mized asian lads and lasses... Most of them are happily married, a few are single. There are a few lads (farang) married to Vietnamese girls and they are the happiest couples I have ever met.

Chinese as well, although a few were born here in Australia, don't know if that's what you meant.

One of my best mates at work, a guy I hired is Chinese/Vietnamese, merried 20 years happily to a Thai/Chinese girl. Couldn't be happier.

A cousin of mine is married very happily to a Chinese girl. Probably married 5-7 years by now, 2 beautiful kids, very happy.

Plenty of posters here are married happily to Thai girls... Chinese too from what I hear. (FWIW Miss Red is Thai/Chinese - we're happy, but not married yet).

FAT_AUSSIE said:

Thai girls are flawed in so many ways a long term relationship(marriage) seems to be a great strain with these women...

What a whole load of horseshit this statement is.

With all respect, women are women all over the world. Have you tried spending time with normal women at all ?

I am having a longterm relation with a Thai woman, and I am having the best time of my life *add-in-love-graemlin*

BB

I'm happy to hear that BB and best of luck my friend.

Some of these girls granted are as women fantastic but with the family, poverty, Bunkhun etc they do have a lot going against them.

And in reference to s-man's entry last week it seems that the success rate for a Thai-english cross cultural marriage is less than 35% and some other posters indicate this is a generous figure...

Where are the good asian girls? (life partners)

Some of these girls granted are as women fantastic but with the family, poverty, Bunkhun etc they do have a lot going against them.

That is one way to look at it. If you're scared of sinking some money in a rt, you probably are beter off marrying a wealthy woman.

Family is not necessarily a bad thing. I've come to really like the thai attitude to family. In the west we've become more and more egocentric, and we tolerate family as long as they don't make demands on us. I feel we are the pathetic ones here, and not the thais.

And in reference to s-man's entry last week it seems that the success rate for a Thai-english cross cultural marriage is less than 35% and some other posters indicate this is a generous figure...

This is simply the truth. To make a marriage work is hard enough. Throw in language and cultural differences and it is abundantly clear that the odds are not in your favour. Now throw in a BG and a punter, a huge age difference, and it is just like playing the lottery. Some people win, but most don't.

Everyones very happy then?

You managed to use the words happy (twice), happily (4 times), happier and happiest in your mail. Perhaps you could have used some other words to avoid repeating the 'h' word so much such as 'blessed or contented' instead of 'happy', 'blissfully' instead of 'happily', 'more enraptured' instead of 'happier' and 'most euphoric' instead of happiest?

as you say thai women suffer from too many flaws to take one back home with you ,say compared with other asian women. IMO an asian women from Hong Kong or Sinagpore is a safer bet .Better educated, settle better in the west ,more able to find a good well paying job .spoken English better .

Thai women tend to work at menial low paying jobs in a factory or shop girl when they locate to the west. or take up work as a prostitute as it comes naturally to them .

Archived