tapdancing around an accidental payment

asiafun

My first trip to LOS I had met a gal in a bar, hit it off nicely and later she met me in my hotel room. We had an amazing time and later that morning we both had to get to work.

Now I thought I had made it clear that she had to leave before I did and I also thought it was clear that she was not a girl out for barfine/tip. But, she stood there as if waiting for something. So a few moments later I dug out some cash thinking she was waiting for a tip and then all hell broke loose as she thought I was tipping her for being a whore.

I was able to recover fairly quickly by pleading ignorance, "first time in LOS" etc and that I thought that maybe she needed money for a taxi and wanted to have a nice breakfast or buy something to wear for that night.

Fortunately it worked and she believed me. Has anybody else been in a similar situation and what did you do or say to extricate yourself from it?

Years ago, an ex-BG friend of mine introduced me to her friend. "She never work bar, good girl, go school, bla bla bla". Got her phone # and a few days later did the date thing all day/evening. Back in my apartment, she acts all shy, but ends up spending the night. No money was offered or asked for or hinted at and she left while I was still in bed as she had to "go school". No pause for me figure out she was waiting on payment, just a goodbye kiss and "see you later" and out the door. Next day, the ex-BG calls me "Why you not give money for her?!!" "I thought she was a 'good' girl" "Good girls need money too!!!!!"

Ranger

Archived