Is anyone in Boston ?

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

lincolnshire.gif

i'm just south in cambridge(Shire), norfolk is west.....i'm sure boston lincs is wonderful, they grow dafadils nearby i think, any bostonian lincolnites here?

• 3 weeks later...

Pete,

Got the recent email. Glad to hear the operation seems to be a success. Boston is a great town in the decent weather. I'm sure your wife will get sick of the snow after the first day or so! :) November 30th is pushing the envelope man. Quite possible she'll see a bit of the white stuff by then, especially if the weather is anything like last year! Was great meeting you both in Fanuel Hall. Hope to see you you well and healing up one day soon on Jomtien Beach. Maybe around Xmas/New Year's? I might blast down for the holidays to BKK/Pattaya area for some beach time and fun in the sun. See you then, and yes, I'll keep in touch. Some good food and Sam Adams that afternoon. I enjoyed our time together. See you soon mate.

Cent

p.s. If you're up to it before you go maybe take her on one of the short afternoon (too cold now for the morning one)whale watch cruises? I know a Thai lass would love that and get a kick out of it. Or maybe, out of Lynn they have a gambling cruise that goes out daily from the Lynnway dock. I hear it's a decent trip out and back and you can do a bit of gambling, always something a Thai lady seems to enjoy. Was good meeting you and your lady Pete.

'so much for global warming!'

come to the UK,we are having a minor heatwave at the moment.

a couple of Days ago we had the hottest October Day in recorded history.

i'm still walking around in short sleeves whenever i go out,can't remember when i last wore a coat.

but the GF is moaning that's it's cold and insists on wearing a fleece at work when i am just sitting there sweating away.

I WANT SNOW AND THE COLD................

Archived