Is anyone in Boston ?

New Petchburi Pete

Hey Guys,

I'm in the Boston area awaiting surgery on my neck which has been scheduled for October 17th. If any board members are in Boston (or Boston area), and are interested in meeting up for a drink, or to just chat, kindly send me a pm and I'll get back to you.

I'm here with my wife and we are hoping to return to Thailand at the end of November or in early December. Where are you Cent?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks suadam,

I've heard from Cent, and we'll get together for a brewski on monday ... getting cool here ... I really miss LOS!

... although, it's exciting being in town with the Red Sox and Yankees battling for first place & the last 3 games of the season are at Fenway!

... getting to see some great NFL action as well ...

especially that amazing New England Patriots victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers!

... now a real uphill struggle for the Pats though with all the injuries.

SD, NPP,

Yeah, the computer here was fried by a lightning strike before I got back to Beantown. Thought we could fix it up easily, sadly everything is screwed, even the phone lines got burnt out. Lost my computer, my wireless modem, 2 TV's are trash, even my mother's webtv box she uses to read her emails is fried. Using the library computers every few days to try to keep up. Will see Pete on Monday. Thanks SD for the e-mail. I haven't been on here at all really since leaving the LOS earlier this month. See you Monday Pete! 11 o'clock, you know where! :-)

Cent

Archived