Happy Hour

The_Munchmaster

I knew a teacher in Bkk, Scot's lad, who drank at the same bars, in the same order, every night. He told me their names but it was a while ago so I forget, although I think most of them were in or around SC. He started at the first bar for happy hour about 5 p.m., and would stay there for an hour or so, and then he'd move to another bar that had HH till 7 p.m., then about 7 p.m. he'd move to another bar that had HH till 8 p.m. and about 8 p.m. move to his final destination which had HH till 9 p.m. He did this every night except Sunday, when for a change he would go to whatever bar had a free or cheap Sunday lunch / dinner and he was ever present when any bar had free food for someone's (usually the mamasan's) birthday.

OK, I realise that he was a teacher and so wasn't too well off but does anyone else bar hop according to happy hour timings? I sincerely hope not.

Damn Happy Hour anyway!!!! Stopped at Tilac last night and enjoyed way too many 70B drinks. Wasn't planning on taking a girl at all last night as my wallet and other things could use a rest :o. A "perfect" girl changed my mind. Ended up at the Colisium for some Thai "superstar" concert and let's just say my wallet and other things didn't get a rest last night.

I blame Happy Hour!

At my ripe age, if I start drinking hard during HH, by the time I reach the bedroom with my chosen, I cannot really perform to my optimum. (E.g., lucky if I get an erection, luckier if I manage to come once, rather then the more sober 2-3 times.

The savings on the cost of liquor are negated by waste of BF and ST/LT fee.

So i think trying to make the most of HH is false economy.

It does not bother me that a lot of guys hit all the happy hours routinely.

Am also not bothered by the number of guys who only hit a bar when there is free food.

I remember in the late nineties a women, large (obese), unshaved legs, bad attitude, American of course, who was a counselor at the place on Soi 33.

She would show up and chow down, with a few words of Thai to the staff, to show that she was "in touch" and there to "help them", but snarls and dirty looks to all the male patrons who are there to look at and hopefully fuck attractive women.

Not seen the cheap fat little cunt in a few years but I hope she was hit by a car while bouncing her fat ass back to wherever the hell she lived.

Archived