Office Space

I'm going to be in LOS at the end of next week and although I'll be on holiday I'll also be doing some research into setting up a bangkok office for my Dubai based employer. One of the things I'll be looking at is potential locations for the office and wonder if anyone has any knowledge of the local market for office space in Bangkok. I'll be looking for something in the region of 200m2 with good access to the Skytrain or the underground. It will be a service office so doesn't have to be anything flash but at the same time should be a reasonable quality building. Any ideas anyone?

Depends on the area, my 80 SQM in a B grade building and the 70 sqm in a C grade builind in Soi Thania, Silom, cost about 30 - 35 K a month plus outgoings.

In Aree, which is not central, the rents are oddly higher!

However they are also much more scarce.

65 sqm is about 25K in a B/C grade building.

Further up Aree (all the places I mention are 50 - 100 m from BTS) on Soi 8 (Ok - thats 200 - 300 M from BTS) the rent for 200 SMQ is about the same rate, not much of a discount.

What I use now is a Condo in Aree, which is 20% Businesses.

200SQM costs about 55K a month,

Main point is that if you do use a condo like I do, that you can register the address as a business address.

Sukhumvit I have heard of good prices at Asoke Plaza area being pretty cheap.

I used to rent out at Software Park, again 80sqm about 35K a month

DOG

Archived