Chuvit Garden

frogpatrol

Our favorite massage parlour tycoon, fake kidnap victim, wife beater, talk show regular, and pseudo-politician now has his own memorial (paid for with his own funds, of course).

The sign for Chuvit Garden on Soi 10 just went up today.

The smallish park doesn't seem to be big enough or laid out for running or even much of a walk, but the city can never have enough green, inmho.

They are speeding right along with the fencing and lanterns (quite nice) and have planted lots of trees, so it should be ready soon.

Just a tad different than the prior "tenant," huh?

froggo

> I cant imagine anyone risking that again.

I can. :) Also a lot of those carts are highly mobile.

Still, does anyone know of any park in an urban area anywhere in Thailand that does NOT get locked up by 8pm or so?

And if not, it'll be ladyboy-central.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Speaking of running parks...are there any good running tracks/paths/trails in Pattaya that I don't have to worry about dodging beachgoers, tourists or traffic?

I used to try running the beach walls like in Jom Tien but got tired of dodging all of the people and the constant elevation changes due to curbs, construction etc.

I do hope it doesn't turn into a low-end prostitution pick up park similar to the outskirts of lumpani park late at night..

The conditions could be ripe unless there is some security and enforcement like an early closing hour, no beggars, katoey-eating watch dogs in place, litter enforcement, etc...

CB

Archived